Pulling XML data (nodes and attributes) into datagrid for easy insert, update, delete

Discussion in '.NET' started by luckyads, Jan 22, 2009.

  1. luckyads

    luckyads

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Hi Folks,

    I have this XML which looks like this

    I have to pull this XML on the datagrid and should be able to insert, update and delete data from the datagrid.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <CMS>
    <episodes>
    <episode eNumber="1" ptOne="1" ptTwo="1" />
    <episode eNumber="2" ptOne="1" ptTwo="0" />
    <episode eNumber="3" ptOne="1" ptTwo="0" />
    </episodes>
    </CMS>

    Earlier I was using the same XML but only with elements and not attributes and I got it all right! I am able to insert, update and delete. But this really is frustrating.

    How can I use this XML to display data in a datagrid with 4 columns as follows

    Serial no. | Episode Number | Part A | Part B | Edit | Delete

    Any help would be really appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Aditi

    luckyads, Jan 22, 2009