PyDev 0.9.8.2 released

Fabio Zadrozny

Hi All,

PyDev - Python IDE (Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse) version
0.9.8.2 has been released.

Check the homepage (http://pydev.sourceforge.net/) for more details.

Details for Release: 0.9.8.2

Major highlights:
------------------------

* Content assistants reviewed (and better documented on the homepage
-- I really reccomend checking it)
* Timeout parsing options added (this is available in the builder
preferences page)
* Auto-dedent added

Others that are new and noteworthy:

* .pyc is removed when the corresponding .py file is removed.
* Debugger has been changed so that it becomes faster (still not as
fast as I would like, but still... faster) -- looking for people with
expertise on this to help me, as I'm kind of lost on which should be the
'recommended' way to speed it more.
* Some escaped quotes problems fixed when formatting code
* Navigation with Ctrl+Shift+ (up or down) has been slightly
improved, so that it goes to the start or the end of the file when no
other class or method declaration is found
* Other bug-fixes (as ususal)

Cheers,

Fabio

--
Fabio Zadrozny
Software Developer

ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
www.esss.com.br

PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
pydev.sf.net
pydev.blogspot.com

Alacrite

Anyone know how to get IPython to display properly when using it as an
external tool? It will display nothing and give no feedback until
output of some kind then it will do it all at once.

Love the plug-in though!
thanks Fabio