    PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
    pydev.sf.net
    pydev.blogspot.com
    Fabio Zadrozny, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Hi,

    For some reason, Eclipse automatic search for updating existing features
    does not see it ....

    Regards,

    Philippe

    Philippe C. Martin, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Fabio Zadrozny

    James Guest

    It does for me. I just installed through it.

    http://pydev.sourceforge.net/updates/

    I am having some other problems though. When I run it, I get ...

    sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\x90' in file
    C:\Python24\python.exe on line 1, but no encoding declared; see
    http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
    File "C:\Python24\python.exe", line 1
    MZ?$,000$0 0n.pdbAª330‡ª3‡::0ª3‡ª3‡
    ^

    It is reading python.exe as a text source file. I must have configured
    something off.
    James, Apr 25, 2005
  4. I forced the installation and it worked

    I'm using 2.4.1

    Regards,

    Philippe

    Philippe C. Martin, Apr 25, 2005