pygtk: how to make a screenlocking window?

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9?= Wyrwa

Hi,

can anyone please point me to the relevant pygtk window properties i
need to set to make a window
- fullscreen
- stay in front
- grab all input focus
so that i can use it as a screen lock the likes that gksu or
gnome-power-manager do?

Thanks.
André.

Dave Cook

can anyone please point me to the relevant pygtk window properties i
need to set to make a window
- fullscreen
- stay in front
- grab all input focus
so that i can use it as a screen lock the likes that gksu or
gnome-power-manager do?

See the reference page for gtk.Window:

http://pygtk.org/docs/pygtk/class-gtkwindow.html

Methods of interest are fullscreen(), set_modal(), set_type_hint(),
set_keep_above().

Dave Cook