PyGTK: Where is GtkTreeRowReference?

Martin Andersson

Hi.

Im currently working on a Python GTK2 app which uses a TreeView (data
contained in a ListStore). As I am utilizing the drag-to-reorder
feature of the TreeView I needed some way to keep track of the
current active item (not selected, think playlist in som sort of media
player). I then read a very good GTK 2 Tree View tutorial
(http://scentric.net/tutorial/), written for C. He speaks of the
GtkTreeRowReference object which seem to be exactly what i want. But
here commes the problem: I can't find it in PyGTK.

Doesn't it exist in GTK for Python?
if so, why?
How am i supposed to implement this feature without this object?

I'd love som help with this. thanks
// Martin Andersson