PyIStream and COM question for WinGraphViz

Discussion in 'Python' started by Simon Frost, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Simon Frost

    Simon Frost Guest

    Dear Python List,

    I'd like to write a COM interface to WinGraphViz
    (http://home.so-net.net.tw/oodtsen/wingraphviz/). I would like to dump my
    image to a PyIStream, but I can't find any documentation on how to do this.

    Here's the syntax for the COM interface

    ProgramID: WinGraphviz.BinaryImage
    Dump(IStream stream) as Boolean

    I would like to do something like
    istream=PyIStream(...)
    myBinaryImage.Dump(istream)

    and then go on to display the image.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Best
    Simon

    Simon D.W. Frost, M.A., D.Phil.
    Department of Pathology
    University of California, San Diego
    Antiviral Research Center
    150 W. Washington St., Suite 100
    San Diego, CA 92103
    USA

    Tel: +1 619 543 8080 x275
    Fax: +1 619 298 0177
    Email:

    The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the
    person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
    CONFIDENTIAL and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
    recipient is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please
    contact the sender and delete/destroy the material/information from any
    computer.

    Simon Frost, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Simon Frost

    OOD Tsen Guest

    I am the author of Wingraphviz.

    And I found somebody needs a samples of wingraphviz in python-language.

    May I have put your code as a sample on my site ?

    OOD Tsen / 7/28 2003

    OOD Tsen, Jul 28, 2003