PyIStream and COM question for WinGraphViz

Simon Frost

Dear Python List,

I'd like to write a COM interface to WinGraphViz
(http://home.so-net.net.tw/oodtsen/wingraphviz/). I would like to dump my
image to a PyIStream, but I can't find any documentation on how to do this.

Here's the syntax for the COM interface

ProgramID: WinGraphviz.BinaryImage
Dump(IStream stream) as Boolean

I would like to do something like
istream=PyIStream(...)
myBinaryImage.Dump(istream)

and then go on to display the image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best
Simon

Simon D.W. Frost, M.A., D.Phil.
Department of Pathology
University of California, San Diego
Antiviral Research Center
150 W. Washington St., Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92103
USA

Tel: +1 619 543 8080 x275
Fax: +1 619 298 0177
Email: (e-mail address removed)

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
CONFIDENTIAL and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
recipient is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender and delete/destroy the material/information from any
computer.

OOD Tsen

I am the author of Wingraphviz.

And I found somebody needs a samples of wingraphviz in python-language.

May I have put your code as a sample on my site ?

OOD Tsen / 7/28 2003
(e-mail address removed)