pyopengl and py2exe

Kirill Kuvaldin

Hello All!

My program in python uses PyOpenGL and I need to convert it to a
standalone windows executable file.

Following to these instructions
(http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/documentation/py2exe.html) I've put
PyOpenGL package to a directory where my program was placed.
and run the script:
setup.py py2exe --excludes=OpenGL

but it prints such error messages:
*** copy extensions ***
copying C:\Python23\DLLs\_sre.pyd -> C:\cg\dist
*** copy dlls ***
copying C:\Python23\w9xpopen.exe -> C:\cg\dist
copying C:\WINNT\system32\python23.dll -> C:\cg\dist
setting sys.winver for 'C:\cg\dist\python23.dll' to 'py2exe samples'
copying C:\Python23\lib\site-packages\py2exe\run.exe -> C:\cg\dist\hello.exe
The following modules appear to be missing
['OpenGL.GL', 'OpenGL.GLE', 'OpenGL.GLUT']

?

woodsman

You excluded them, so they're going to be missing as far as it is
concerned.

When you copy the OpenGL directory as per the instructions, it should
work fine.

Does it?