    (I'm a newbie in Python and pyOpenGL.)
    Environment:
    WinXP SP2
    Python ver. 2.5
    WingIDE
    easy_install is installed
    PIL, pyNum is installed
    Download PyOpenGL-3.0.0a5-py2.5.egg
    run: easy_install PyOpenGL-3.0.0a5-py2.5.egg
    pyOpenGL is installed in
    D:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PyOpenGL-3.0.0a5-py2.5.egg\

    I tried to run a example ".\OpenGL\Demo\da\dots.py", but it fails in
    the line:
    from OpenGL.GL import *
    with errors:
    AttributeError: 'WinFunctionType' object has no attribute
    'returnValues'

    Traceback (innermost last):

    File "OpenGL\Demo\da\dots.py", line 1, in <module>
    #!/usr/bin/python
    File "OpenGL\Demo\da\dots.py", line 24, in <module>
    from OpenGL.GL import *
    File "OpenGL\GL\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from OpenGL.raw.GL.annotations import *
    File "OpenGL\raw\GL\annotations.py", line 19, in <module>
    'textures',
    File "OpenGL\arrays\arrayhelpers.py", line 68, in setInputArraySizeType
    if not hasattr( function, 'returnValues' ):
    File "OpenGL\wrapper.py", line 64, in __getattr__
    return getattr( self.wrappedOperation, key )

    It seems that pyOpenGL reimplements the module "ctypes" internally, but
    not finished.... I cannot find "self.wrappedOperation" with any
    attribute with the name of 'returnValues'. How to go through this
    problem? Did I make some simple mistakes at the beginning of the
    installation of pyOpenGL?

    Thank you!

    ShenLei
    , Dec 24, 2006