(I'm a newbie in Python and pyOpenGL.)
Environment:
WinXP SP2
Python ver. 2.5
WingIDE
easy_install is installed
PIL, pyNum is installed
Download PyOpenGL-3.0.0a5-py2.5.egg
run: easy_install PyOpenGL-3.0.0a5-py2.5.egg
pyOpenGL is installed in
D:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\PyOpenGL-3.0.0a5-py2.5.egg\

I tried to run a example ".\OpenGL\Demo\da\dots.py", but it fails in
the line:
from OpenGL.GL import *
with errors:
AttributeError: 'WinFunctionType' object has no attribute
'returnValues'

Traceback (innermost last):

File "OpenGL\Demo\da\dots.py", line 1, in <module>
#!/usr/bin/python
File "OpenGL\Demo\da\dots.py", line 24, in <module>
from OpenGL.GL import *
File "OpenGL\GL\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
from OpenGL.raw.GL.annotations import *
File "OpenGL\raw\GL\annotations.py", line 19, in <module>
'textures',
File "OpenGL\arrays\arrayhelpers.py", line 68, in setInputArraySizeType
if not hasattr( function, 'returnValues' ):
File "OpenGL\wrapper.py", line 64, in __getattr__
return getattr( self.wrappedOperation, key )

It seems that pyOpenGL reimplements the module "ctypes" internally, but
not finished.... I cannot find "self.wrappedOperation" with any
attribute with the name of 'returnValues'. How to go through this
problem? Did I make some simple mistakes at the beginning of the
installation of pyOpenGL?

Thank you!

ShenLei