Pyro "could not find NameServer"

Chuckk Hubbard

The docs say to try to discover the URI on my own if this happens.
Could I get a hand doing that?
This isn't just something I want to solve on my machine, e.g. by
changing my network setup or what not; this is a program I hope to
distribute and I hope my users can avoid having to deal with this,
because I suspect they won't.
Thankye.

Here's what I typed and what I got:

$ python
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Aug 6 2008, 09:17:29)
[GCC 4.3.1] on linux2
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Pyro/naming.py", line
175, in getNS
reply = self.sendSysCommand(NS_SYSCMD_LOCATION,host,port,trace,1,bcaddr)
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Pyro/naming.py", line
76, in sendSysCommand
raise Pyro.errors.NamingError("could not find NameServer")
Pyro.errors.NamingError: could not find NameServer