Python 2.5 and WXPython demo's

Andrew P

Hello,

I am new (very) to Python and have just down loaded the latest version
of Python (2.5) and WXPython (2.8).

For some reason I cannot get the WXPython demo to run at all. I run
windows XP and it can't find a program to run the demo. Any advice?
(apologies if this has been posted before).

Steve Holden

Andrew said:
Hello,

I am new (very) to Python and have just down loaded the latest version
of Python (2.5) and WXPython (2.8).

For some reason I cannot get the WXPython demo to run at all. I run
windows XP and it can't find a program to run the demo. Any advice?
(apologies if this has been posted before).
The demo is a separate download nowadays. Do you mean you just can't
find it, or are you running it and does it give you some error message
that you feel we shouldn't be told about?

A little more information, please ...

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119