Python app at startup!

SMALLp

Hy. I create simple application. Yust an windows and "compile" it with
py2exe. I add registry value
reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /v
MyApp /t REG_SZ /d C:\myapp.exe /f'

And it wont start. When i use console instead od window in py2exe i get
console opend but it closes.

Help please!

Larry Bates

SMALLp said:
Hy. I create simple application. Yust an windows and "compile" it with
py2exe. I add registry value
reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /v
MyApp /t REG_SZ /d C:\myapp.exe /f'

And it wont start. When i use console instead od window in py2exe i get
console opend but it closes.

Help please!
There is a single quote at the end of your string but no matching quote at the
beginning.

-Larry

dave_mikesell

Hy. I create simple application. Yust an windows and "compile" it with
py2exe. I add registry value
reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /v
MyApp /t REG_SZ /d C:\myapp.exe /f'

And it wont start. When i use console instead od window in py2exe i get
console opend but it closes.

Does it do the same thing when you run it with the Python interpreter?

dave_mikesell

(e-mail address removed) wrote:

No. The programm works fine! In interupter and when i "compile" it.

My guess is that you're not including something in the .exe that you
need. What does your py2exe command line and setup.py look like?

SMALLp

Program:
<code prog.py>
import os