Python assignments

Sverker Nilsson

Dear friends,

This is Sverker from Sweden. You probably know me better as the guy
who made Guppy/Heapy: http://guppy-pe.sf.net

I am currently in the process of preparing version 0.1.10 with support
for Python 2.7. I will let you know when it is updated.

For those who don’t know, I work as a consultant and I am looking for
new assignments and I really wish to work with Heapy/Python instead of
regular programming in eg Java or C++.

Therefore I was wondering if any of you know any companies in the
States or anywhere else that need my services.

Further information about who I am and what I can do you can find on
my website:

http://sncs.se

I appreciate all advice and information you can provide me with.

So long my friends,

Sverker