Python compiler method

Lady_Valerie

hello guys! i just want to ask favor, coz i want to know how python
compiler method could be done? im really clueless of this programming
language hope anyone coule help me with this topic... im just focusing
only on the compiler of the python.thanks a lot!!!

lady valerie

Tim Roberts

Lady_Valerie said:
hello guys! i just want to ask favor, coz i want to know how python
compiler method could be done? im really clueless of this programming
language hope anyone coule help me with this topic... im just focusing
only on the compiler of the python.thanks a lot!!!

Perhaps you could ask your question in a different way. Python is designed
as an interpreted language, like Perl and Javascript. It isn't compiled to
machine language.

Terry Reedy

Lady_Valerie said:
hello guys! i just want to ask favor, coz i want to know how python
compiler method could be done? im really clueless of this programming
language hope anyone coule help me with this topic... im just focusing
only on the compiler of the python.thanks a lot!!!

Go to
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
and enter 'compiler' or another search term in the box to get previous
postings on this or any other topic.

Terry J. Reedy