    language hope anyone coule help me with this topic... im just focusing
    only on the compiler of the python.thanks a lot!!!

    lady valerie
    Lady_Valerie, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Lady_Valerie

    Tim Roberts Guest

    "Lady_Valerie" <> wrote:

    >hello guys! i just want to ask favor, coz i want to know how python
    >compiler method could be done? im really clueless of this programming
    >language hope anyone coule help me with this topic... im just focusing
    >only on the compiler of the python.thanks a lot!!!

    Perhaps you could ask your question in a different way. Python is designed
    as an interpreted language, like Perl and Javascript. It isn't compiled to
    machine language.
    --
    - Tim Roberts,
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
    Tim Roberts, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Lady_Valerie

    Terry Reedy Guest

    "Lady_Valerie" <> wrote in message
    > hello guys! i just want to ask favor, coz i want to know how python
    > compiler method could be done? im really clueless of this programming
    > language hope anyone coule help me with this topic... im just focusing
    > only on the compiler of the python.thanks a lot!!!

    Go to
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.python?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
    and enter 'compiler' or another search term in the box to get previous
    postings on this or any other topic.

    Terry J. Reedy
    Terry Reedy, Dec 16, 2004