    Python script. Where can I find a good reference to do easy this work?

    with regards,
    Nader
    emami, Dec 21, 2004

  2. emami

    Steve Holden Guest

    emami wrote:

    > L.S.,
    >
    > I have heard that Python cookbook is free! Could somebody tell me where
    > I can find it?

    In your stocking this Christmas, I hope, otherwise you'll probably have
    to pay for the printed version.

    The recipes are extracted from the ActiveState web site, however - see

    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/

    Lots of good code there, for more than just Python.

    > The second one is that I am busy to translate some "csh/bash" scripts to
    > Python script. Where can I find a good reference to do easy this work?

    Not sure about this one, so I'll leave it to others.

    regards
    Steve
    --
    Steve Holden http://www.holdenweb.com/
    Holden Web LLC +1 703 861 4237 +1 800 494 3119
    Steve Holden, Dec 21, 2004

  3. Fredrik Lundh, Dec 21, 2004
  4. On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:54:23 +0100, emami <> wrote:

    >L.S.,
    >
    >I have heard that Python cookbook is free! Could somebody tell me where
    >I can find it?
    >
    >[...]

    You mean, the whole cookbook as chm archive?

    It was published first, but then removed again.
    For reasons:

    http://miaw.tcom.ou.edu/~dody/

    regards
    --