Python for NSLU2

Rafael Marin Perez

Hello,

I am Rafael Marin Perez, and work as a researcher in University of
Murcia (Spain).
We are using the Network Storage Link for USB2.0 (NSLU2) device to
desploy a wireless sensor network (WSN).

And I need to install a bootstrap-loader of MSP430 in my NSLU2 to transfer
the compiled images to the nodes. This bootstrap work over python.
Therefore, I'm trying to install and compile modules of python2.4 for
the ARM architecture of NSLU2 device.
But I don't get to compile correctly.

I'm using the cross compiler:
http://peter.korsgaard.com/articles/crosstool-armv5b-softfloat-gcc-3.3.4-glibc-2.2.5.tar.gz