Python Google Chart 0.2.1 released

Gerald Kaszuba

pygooglechart 0.2.1 has been released.

http://pygooglechart.slowchop.com/

Here are the changes:

* Added support for QR Code chart (#8)
* Added legend positioning (chdlp) (Steve Brandt)
* Added line styles (chm=D) (Steve Brandt)
* Added "colours within series" option to chart (chco=xxx|xxx) (Steve
Brandt)
* Added QR codes and more line examples
* Axis labels are now casted to strings automatically
* Bug fixed where pie charts stopped working due to automatic scaling
* Bug fixed where the module would download twice (#7) (Evan Lezar)
* Bug fixed when automatic scaling is on and None values are in a
data set (#5) (Alec Thomas)
* Bug fixed with auto-scaling, where the minimum y range was always
0. (#6) (Rohit Jenveja)
* Bug fixed, replaced "1" with "0" in add_horizontal_range and
add_vertical_range (incorrect syntax for Google) (Steve Brandt)
* Better clipping checks

I've also updated the home page with more examples.

Gerald