Python Helpdeskk Apps

Andreas Pauley

Hi,

Are there any good python-based helpdesk solutions available that you
would recommend?

It would be nice if it has integrated timesheet management, or if it can
integrate with other timesheet management apps.

I'm actually also interested in some sort of project management app where
you can record time for each assigned project task.

Thanks,
Andreas