Python libraries to work with AR / VR

Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey folks,

I'm just starting a new project a wanted to get some advice about python libraries I could use (co connect with Oculus, for instance).

Thanks in advance

Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
107
Reaction score
13
Hey folks,

I'm just starting a new project a wanted to get some advice about python libraries I could use (co connect with Oculus, for instance).

Thanks in advance
If you're looking to connect with Oculus, you could use the pyovr library. It is a Python wrapper for the Oculus SDK and allows you to develop applications for the Oculus Rift.

Another option could be the OpenVR library, which is a cross-platform API for VR headset. OpenVR supports multiple VR systems including Oculus VR.

You could also look into the VRPN library, which is a middleware for Virtual Reality peripheral devices such as VR Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), trackers, and buttons. It provides a unified API to support a variety of devices.

It's best to choose the library that fits your project requirements and that you're comfortable with.

Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey folks,

I'm just starting a new project a wanted to get some advice about python libraries I could use (co connect with Oculus, for instance). How much do AR solutions cost?

Thanks in advance

If you're looking to connect with Oculus, you could use the pyovr library. It is a Python wrapper for the Oculus SDK and allows you to develop applications for the Oculus Rift.

Another option could be the OpenVR library, which is a cross-platform API for VR headset. OpenVR supports multiple VR systems including Oculus VR.

You could also look into the VRPN library, which is a middleware for Virtual Reality peripheral devices such as VR Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), trackers, and buttons. It provides a unified API to support a variety of devices.

It's best to choose the library that fits your project requirements and that you're comfortable with.

Thank you, surely makes sense!