    What do I need to do to install/setup mysql-python?

    Thanks.

    Chris

    Chris Seymour, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Chris,

    I'm no expert, but this keeps coming up and the last several people
    have had better luck with mxODBC.

    http://tinyurl.com/fmp3y

    But if you're set on MySql-Python someone will jump in to help.

    rick

    BartlebyScrivener, Apr 21, 2006

  3. HI Rick,
    I did some searching on SourceForge and found a Windows installer for
    the mysql-python 1.2.0. (MySQL-python.exe-1.2.0.win32-py2.4.zip). I
    unzipped and ran this installer and seem to be all set. I will keep
    testing.

    Thanks.

    Chris

    Chris Seymour, Apr 21, 2006
  4. Oh, good. Do report back. It comes up often, and I've used only mxODBC.

    rd

    BartlebyScrivener, Apr 21, 2006