Python on an HP 620lq with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3)

solar

Any one know if theres a version of python that will work on an old
HP 620lq handheld pc with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3)

Thankyou

Solar

r_z_aret

I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search) to
look up
windows ce python sh3
and got 19 hits. At least one discussed a port in 1998, which is old
enough to cover your 620.

Any one know if theres a version of python that will work on an old
HP 620lq handheld pc with windows ce 2.0 (for sh3)

Thankyou

Solar

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.