Python, SOAP & SSL

zako

Hi,

I'm doing a distributed application in which various nodes in Internet
have to comunicate through SOAP. In order to authenticate and secure the
comunication we use SSL.

We are doing the system with SOAPpy and M2Crypto packages. The SOAPpy
package has various SOAP servers defined. Theses have SSL support
thanks to Context class from M2Crypto.SSL package. But the client
(SOAPProxy class) do not have a Context attribute in its builder to
expecify CA or ist certificate to authenticate itself to the SOAPServer.
Anybody knows how solve this? Thanks for all and excuse my bad english
xD,

zako