Python User Group - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Discussion in 'Python' started by Greg, Dec 15, 2008.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    Hi all, this is just a brief announcement regarding the resurrection
    of the Python User Group in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

    Our first meeting will be on Wednesday, January 14, 2009.

    Our official web site (albeit requiring a lot of work):
    http://www.pythoncalgary.com/

    We have a mailing list set up at:
    http://groups.google.ca/group/pythoncalgary/

    Calendar of Events:
    http://www.google.com/calendar/host...=&ctz=America/Edmonton

    If you live in our around the Calgary area, please join the mailing
    list and consider coming to our inaugural meeting in January. Venue
    TBA.

    Thanks
    Greg

    Greg, Dec 15, 2008