    Tipp City, Ohio, USA
    e-mail:

    ---
    Mike M, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Mike M

    AdSR Guest

    "Mike M" <> wrote...
    > Python2.3 and MySQLdb don't seem to work together on Windows. If I
    > understand the error message correctly, the problem seems to be that the
    > _mysql binary expects version 2.2 of the Python dll. Does anyone know of a
    > fix for this, or when a Windows version that works with 2.3 will be
    > available?

    From SF.net support requests tracker:

    """
    Date: 2003-07-30 22:01
    Sender: adustman
    Logged In: YES
    user_id=71372

    The CVS version is compatible now. I hope to have a full
    release done in the next couple weeks.

    Windows packages are another question entirely. I can't make
    these myself, and am not really inclined to anyway. So one
    will be available when someone (other than me) makes one and
    lets me know about it.
    """

    Windows installers for Python 2.1 and 2.2 were provided by Gerhard
    Häring, let's ask him nicely to do the same for 2.3.

    Cheers,

    AdSR
    AdSR, Jul 31, 2003