available?

From SF.net support requests tracker:

"""
Date: 2003-07-30 22:01
Sender: adustman
Logged In: YES
user_id=71372

The CVS version is compatible now. I hope to have a full
release done in the next couple weeks.

Windows packages are another question entirely. I can't make
these myself, and am not really inclined to anyway. So one
will be available when someone (other than me) makes one and
lets me know about it.
"""

Windows installers for Python 2.1 and 2.2 were provided by Gerhard
Häring, let's ask him nicely to do the same for 2.3.

Cheers,

AdSR