Q: Code for Eclipse view

grk

Sorry if this isn't the right group for this question...

I am considering converting a large Swing application to SWT. We use
the
MDI pattern. I know that SWT does not support this pattern, but I
really
like the way Eclipse allows the user to drag tabs to create new split
windows and then back to being just tabs on a single pane. Is there
sample
code for doing this (or where in the Eclipse source code is this
implemented)?

Thanks, Ralph

IchBin

Sorry if this isn't the right group for this question...

I am considering converting a large Swing application to SWT. We use
the
MDI pattern. I know that SWT does not support this pattern, but I
really
like the way Eclipse allows the user to drag tabs to create new split
windows and then back to being just tabs on a single pane. Is there
sample
code for doing this (or where in the Eclipse source code is this
implemented)?

Thanks, Ralph
The NG would be at Eclipse.

(NNTP) news.gmane.org
eclipse.platform.swt

You will need a free account to post to these groups. You can obtain
this at http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups
at the top left part of the screen under "Related Links" - "Request a
password".

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA