    implemented)?

    Thanks, Ralph

    , Feb 17, 2006

  2. IchBin Guest

    wrote:
    > Sorry if this isn't the right group for this question...
    >
    > I am considering converting a large Swing application to SWT. We use
    > the
    > MDI pattern. I know that SWT does not support this pattern, but I
    > really
    > like the way Eclipse allows the user to drag tabs to create new split
    > windows and then back to being just tabs on a single pane. Is there
    > sample
    > code for doing this (or where in the Eclipse source code is this
    > implemented)?
    >
    > Thanks, Ralph

    The NG would be at Eclipse.

    (NNTP) news.gmane.org
    eclipse.platform.swt

    You will need a free account to post to these groups. You can obtain
    this at http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups
    at the top left part of the screen under "Related Links" - "Request a
    password".

    --

    Thanks in Advance...
    IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA