Q: Loading various Tables in DataSets from a single Join statement?

Sky

Hello:
Have a nagging question about creating disconnected DataSet queries...

If you have a table called INodes of 10,000 records, and a Table called
Clients of again 10,000 and a table called EditLog of 40,000 records...

And if you could, via a DataReader join these and get back a recordset of
about 50 records only...how are you suppossed to offer this in disconnected
manner?

In beginner books I see that I can still load one DataSet.Table with the
join query -- and Count =50, fine, but that doesn't give me the features of
a disconnected updating, when someone creates a new record (which has to
trigger updates/appends of all 3 tables) since it is really one table.

Then the other method is to load all 3 tables into separate tables in a
dataset, and create Relationships between them... but that seems nuts if we
are talking about an in-memory DataSet. This would mean I have 60,000
records to add/update to from a pocketpc?!!!

Any help on doing this would be -- a godsend! Thanks.
Sky