    example?
    Thanks,
    Jim.

    =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=, Apr 11, 2005

  2. On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:30:02 -0500, JIM.H.
    <> wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I have a stored procedure sp1: “select * fro m myTaleâ€. Now I need to
    > populate a dropdownlist1, how can you do this in C#, can you give me an
    > example?
    > Thanks,
    > Jim.

    This article shows you how to bind a DataTable to a ddl, and how to call a
    stored procedure. Put the two together and you have a deal; the only
    problem is this example is in VB.NET, but you should easily see what to
    do, the main classes to use, binding statements, etc. are the same....:

    http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/Tutorial/9AE62C44-3841-4687-B906-2F6D4A5A4622.dcik

    --
    Craig Deelsnyder
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET