    Response.Redirect("http://IPAddess/MyAspNetApp/MyASPSite/index.asp")
    This does not return error, it does not go to page either. If I copy paste
    the link in IE I am able to get the page. Where is the problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=, Nov 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "JIM.H." <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > This does not return error, it does not go to page either.

    So what does it actually do...?

    Mark Rae, Nov 16, 2006

  3. You may want to put a trace or some other statement that would let you know
    if the response.redirect is actually getting called.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 17, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    ""
    <> wrote in message

    >I am encountering a similar problem. When I view the source on the
    >returned
    > page I see the following.
    >
    > <BODY>
    > <ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR url="/EFuel/SelectFBO.aspx"></ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR>
    > </BODY>
    >
    > I am redirecting to /EFuel/SelectFBO.aspx.
    >
    > I just posted an item on this.

    Google is your friend:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...GGLG,GGLG:2006-28,GGLG:en&q=ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR

    Mark Rae, Jan 16, 2007
  5. This fixed the problem by turning SmartNavigation off.

    Thanks,
    Eagle

    =?Utf-8?B?RWFnbGVSZWRASGlnaEZseWluZ0JpcmRzLmNvbQ==, Jan 16, 2007