qestion on combobox

smart

Hi, to all i am new to java

In my JPanel i have taken 1 combobox and 1 button in combobox i add
items I- CLASS TO X- CLASS .

Now my question is when combobox is I-CLASS and when i click the
button it has save in I-CLASS table in MS-ACCESS . Or if combobox is
II-CLASS and when i click the button it has save in II-CLASS table in
MS-ACCESS.

Is it possible when click the button and save in mentioned table in
MS-ACCESS DATABASE.

I have worked on only one table and the combobox item saved in table,
but i want to work multiple tables when the button clicked the
combobox item has to save in that particular table

Help me regarding this topic

Thanks

GArlington

Hi, to all i am new to java

In my JPanel i have taken 1 combobox and 1 button in combobox i add
items I- CLASS TO X- CLASS .

Now my question is when combobox is I-CLASS and when i click the
button it has save in I-CLASS table in MS-ACCESS . Or if combobox is
II-CLASS and when i click the button it has save in II-CLASS table in
MS-ACCESS.

Is it possible when click the button and save in mentioned table in
MS-ACCESS DATABASE.

Yes, try objectToBeSaved.getClass().getSimpleName()