question about a datagrid.....please help!!

TN Bella

I have a datagrid where the user selects a row from a checked box than
some of the information in the row needs to be sent to a text box. The
datagrid selection fills in three textboxes....

Can anyone help me figure this out? Can it be done or has anyone seen it
done?

Thanks a lot...

Atul Mittal \(+91-9844319688\)

Hi Bell
i guess ur requirement is that u want some of the columns data wheneveru
select a row
well
u can do this by
try writing the following code on the datagrid click event

msgbox( datagrid.Item(datagrid_Dg.CurrentCell.RowNumber(), 1))
this well get u the value for 2nd column of the row clicked
Atul