question about a Server Control

Guest

I need to create a calendar application and i found a control called
eventCalendar from Quickwebsoft.com. Can anyone who has used this control
give me some feed back on it?
thanks
kes

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

the .net calender won't do for you?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

[Shameless Author Plug]
Now available @ www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon.com etc

Guest

Thank you for responding,
can i add controls to the .net cal? so far only literal controls seem to
work. I want to add post back functionality that will allow a side pannel
with detail information.
example:
on 07/20/05 there will be 20 events grouped into 4 sub catagories
morning, lunch, Tech classes, after 5. These i want to be listed on 07/20 as:
3 - morning
7 - lunch
1 - tech classes
9 - after 5
When i click on "after 5" i want a datagrid/pannel to be populated withthe 9
events.
Do you know of a way to add link buttons to a .net Calendar control.
PLEASE!!!! let me know. It does not render(?) at the same time as other
controls and is just in fact a table. PLEASE Prove me wrong!
thanks
kes

Kurt Schroeder said:
I need to create a calendar application and i found a control called
eventCalendar from Quickwebsoft.com. Can anyone who has used this control
give me some feed back on it?
thanks
kes

Guest

one follow up question:
i want to add the reference to the sub when i set the button text.
is this how
Dim thscc As LinkButton
thscc = FindControl("cc" & i.ToString)
thscc.onClick = New EventHandler(AddressOf cc_onClick)
.....the on click is not accepted in vs.net
thanks
again!!!
kes
--
I figure if you can''t ask a question honestly, even if it suggests
blasphemy and disturbs the sensibilities of the grand masters of programming