Question about Enthought python distribution

Oh Kyu Yoon

Hi!
I have been using the python 2.3.3 distribution from Enthought Inc because
it has most of the libraries I use included.
Does anyone know when Enthought will release the python 2.4 distribution?
Thanks.

Ohkyu

Robert Kern

Oh said:
Hi!
I have been using the python 2.3.3 distribution from Enthought Inc because
it has most of the libraries I use included.
Does anyone know when Enthought will release the python 2.4 distribution?

The next release will be based on Python 2.3.5. They probably won't
release a 2.4-based version for some time. They use this distribution as
the base for the software they write for their clients, and they don't
have current intentions to develop against 2.4 quite yet.

--
Robert Kern
(e-mail address removed)

-- Richard Harter