Question about py2exe and matplotlib

Oh Kyu Yoon

Hi!
I am making a small program using boa constructor.
This program converts fine into an exe file using py2exe.
Then, I embedded a figure canvas from matplotlib in a wxpython panel.
I followed the instructions given by py2exe wiki about matplotlib and tried
to convert to an exe file.
It first said several modules were missing.
I realized that those were modules that matplotlib or Numeric will try to
import
and then provide the codes on Import Error.
So I just deleted from "try:" to "except Import Error" so that matplotlib or
Numeric
will not try to import those libraries that are not installed.
Now py2exe is able to convert the program to an exe file.
But when I run it on Windows, it gives a runtime error.
Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?
Thank you.

Ohkyu