Question about sending email from ASP page

Guest

Hi,

I know this is a asp.net newsgroup but may be most you know asp very well.

I am sending an email from an asp page. Besides sending an email to sender,
I am sending myself a BCC also. Out of 100 emails sent, about 5 recipients
received a blank email (no text in subject and body). The BCC of all these
emails that I sent to myself were fine. When I send email manually to these
5 recipients they receive it well.

I have pasted my code below. Can someone give me a clue as why this could be
happening? Is there any way I can fix it?

Thanks,

Joe

Dim ObjMail
Set ObjMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
With objMail
.From = "Sender<[email protected]>"
.To = Request.Form("E_Mail")
'.Cc = ""
.BCC = "me<[email protected]>"
.Subject = "Product Info"
.HTMLBody = "body text goes here" & _
"some more text here... "
objMail.Send
End With
Set objMail = Nothing

Kevin Spencer

Try microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP