Question about sending email from ASP page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Sep 12, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    I know this is a asp.net newsgroup but may be most you know asp very well.

    I am sending an email from an asp page. Besides sending an email to sender,
    I am sending myself a BCC also. Out of 100 emails sent, about 5 recipients
    received a blank email (no text in subject and body). The BCC of all these
    emails that I sent to myself were fine. When I send email manually to these
    5 recipients they receive it well.

    I have pasted my code below. Can someone give me a clue as why this could be
    happening? Is there any way I can fix it?

    Thanks,

    Joe

    Dim ObjMail
    Set ObjMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
    With objMail
    .From = "Sender<>"
    .To = Request.Form("E_Mail")
    '.Cc = ""
    .BCC = "me<>"
    .Subject = "Product Info"
    .HTMLBody = "body text goes here" & _
    "some more text here... "
    objMail.Send
    End With
    Set objMail = Nothing
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Sep 12, 2005

  2. Try microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP