Question/Answer in .net 2.0

Ryan

Although I would like my application to require Question and Answer, I
plan to allow a central administrator to create accounts and then
require users to setup their Question/Answer the first time they login.
Therefore, I was wondering:

Is it possible to set the New User wizard control to permit a blank
Question/Answer WITHOUT turning off the requirement in the web.config
file.

Also, if I added the QUESTION and ANSWER boxes to the CHANGE PASSWORD
control, what would I need to do to make that work?

Thanks,
Ryan