Question of aspnet processing

Miller Lee

Hello,
In my project, something really trouble me.
Let me describe it with an example.
I build a project called WaitMe, in this project, I build two page,
Wait.aspx:

System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(TimeSpan.FromSeconds(60));
Response.Write("Wait me finished.");
Response.End();
RightNow.aspx:

Response.Write("Hello, C#");
}

Then I test it, first I open an instance of IE and browse Wait.aspx, it
execute code in page_load and should be
wait for 60 seconds, before it finished, I change this IE instance to browse
RightNow.aspx,
but it doesnot view "Hello, C#" at once, it wait until that 60 seconds
elapse and finally show the text "Hello,C#".

That's the problem, this makes client user puzzle something is hang up when
he or she clicks to navigate from one page
to another page frequently.

Can someone help?