question on insecure Id/ID/id search method

Discussion in 'XML' started by scorpion, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. scorpion

    scorpion Guest

    This question is more XML Security (and specifically, on the
    Apache XML security implementation).

    When I sign or open signed XML document, I see the
    following warning:

    WARNING: Found an Element using an insecure Id/ID/id search method:
    claim:StreetAndNumber
    Apr 27, 2004 3:41:10 PM org.apache.xml.security.utils.IdResolver
    getElementById
    WARNING: Found an Element using an insecure Id/ID/id search method:
    claim:City
    Apr 27, 2004 3:41:10 PM org.apache.xml.security.utils.IdResolver
    getElementById
    WARNING: Found an Element using an insecure Id/ID/id search method:
    claim:State
    Apr 27, 2004 3:41:11 PM org.apache.xml.security.utils.IdResolver
    getElementById
    WARNING: Found an Element using an insecure Id/ID/id search method:
    claim:Zip
    Apr 27, 2004 3:41:11 PM org.apache.xml.security.utils.IdResolver
    getElementById

    What does that mean exactly?

    TIA.

    scorpion, Apr 27, 2004