Question on Java Application Deployment

ball

I have written an EJB and have also produced a jar and deployed to JBoss
Server.

Since the client application should be placed in a computer other than the
JBoss Server. So I have done the following:

1. Copy the directory C:\jboss-3.2.3\client to the client machine
2. Copy the application (Client_1.class) to the client machine
3. write a bat file that has the following content:
java -cp C:\jboss-3.2.3\client\jboss-client.jar;
C:\jboss-3.2.3\client\jnp-client.jar;
C:\jboss-3.2.3\client\jboss-common-client.jar;
C:\jboss-3.2.3\client\jboss-j2ee.jar;
C:\jboss-3.2.3\client\jboss-transaction-client.jar;
C:\jboss-3.2.3\client\jbossall-client.jar Client_1

My questions:
a. Is my approach right?
b. Is there any another approach as it is so trouble if there are so many
clients and I need to copy these files to many machine?
c. I find that it is so trouble to set so many jar in the classpath. Is
there any other way to do that?

Thanks
John