Question: Popup from an IFRAME

infiniti

Hi,
I am trying to call a page on server1(development) which in turn
loads a report from another server2 (rptdb) using an iframe. The report
has links in it, on clicking which I am executing a window.open on an
absolute url on server1(development).
The problem is that the popup does not work, on IE it does not do
anything, and on Firefox it just says 'page cannot be displayed'.

Now, if I move my report from server2(rptdb) to server1(development)
then the pop up works fine.
Here are the 2 links for testing:
a) http://development.webmetro.com/DSMMDev/DSMM/test_remote.html
Here I am loading the iframe from rptdb server.

b) http://development.webmetro.com/DSMMDev/DSMM/test_local.html
Here I am loading the iframe from development server.

Does anyone know whats happening here.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Amber