    there any site you can guide me so i can learn how to achieve this?

    Many thanks in advance.

    Manny
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Hi Manny,

    Take a look at this; (serverside)

    http://www.mastercsharp.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=67&&TopicID=2

    You can also achieve similar things on the client side but since your panels
    are inside user controls, the code will require a bit more detailed design.
    (Id's will be controlname_panelid for example...) I would advise to do it on
    the server side, if it's does not have a big impact.

    Hope this helps,

    Ethem

    =?Utf-8?B?RXRoZW0gQXp1bg==?=, Oct 17, 2004