queue and exception

Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

Just a basic question which I could not find answer from MSDN currently, for frequently used member functions for queue class, there is,

1. push;
2. pop;
3. back;
4. front.

I know (1) will throw exception, for example, out of memory. How about (2), (3) and (4)? Will they be possible to throw any exceptions and in what situations if there are exceptions? From MSDN declaration of exception specification for the functions, I can not find the answer.

thanks in advance,
George