quite nested wuc...

Jan Limpens

hi folks,

i have got a problem with consuming events in a nested web user control.

i have a model hierarchy of Tree-Node-NodeFile, associated to to each of
this classes I made a Web User Control that bears a reference to it's class.

so when I click somewhere in my TreeControl, it finds the according Node
and sends it to the NodeControl. In the NodeControl's Node setter I
put in the code to programatically load as many instances of FileControl
as there are NodeFiles in the Node. So far everything works fine.

But FileControl also has a SaveButton, when clicked, On_PostBack the
event is not consumed because NodeControl does not add an eventhandler,
as this is is done in the Node setter, not in On_Load().

hmm, anyone understands this / can help me?

thanks
jan