quite nested wuc...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Jan Limpens, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. Jan Limpens

    Jan Limpens Guest

    hi folks,

    i have got a problem with consuming events in a nested web user control.

    i have a model hierarchy of Tree-Node-NodeFile, associated to to each of
    this classes I made a Web User Control that bears a reference to it's class.

    so when I click somewhere in my TreeControl, it finds the according Node
    and sends it to the NodeControl. In the NodeControl's Node setter I
    put in the code to programatically load as many instances of FileControl
    as there are NodeFiles in the Node. So far everything works fine.

    But FileControl also has a SaveButton, when clicked, On_PostBack the
    event is not consumed because NodeControl does not add an eventhandler,
    as this is is done in the Node setter, not in On_Load().

    hmm, anyone understands this / can help me?

    thanks
    jan
    Jan Limpens, Nov 13, 2003