Quucik question on the redirect

Guest

Hello all!

I'm trying to get my use to go to a diffrent page, other than default on the
"redirectfromlogin".
Here is my code
"FormsAuthentication.RedirectFromLoginPage(txtNicGuest.Text, False)"
How do I add the my page, "test.aspx" so it goes to my test page. Can't
figure out the correct sysntax, and I can't sem to find an example.

TIA!!!

Rudy

Karl Seguin

Rudy:
You can use
FormsAuthentication.SetAuthCookie(txtNicGuest.Text, false)
Response.Redirect("test.aspx", false)

to achieve what ur after...

Karl

Guest

Thank You Karl.

I thought of that. But I was sure it wasn't the best way because it was too
logical. LOL Thanks again!

Rudy