Radio Button lost it`s checked value after few time change value

BobbyMy

I developt a web base system and I used radiobutton (group) and the problem
is when i change the checked value in the group more than 7 time the
radiobutton seem like not functioning anymore and the value is default to one
value only. If we checked other value and after the page postback the value
will not change and it will still stays in the old value.