RadioButton\DataGrid

gh

I am using the 1.1 .netframework and I use the template code below to
define a radio button in the grid rows.

<ASP:TemplateColumn headertext="Select">
<HeaderStyle width="50px"></HeaderStyle>
<ItemStyle wrap="False" horizontalalign="Center"></ItemStyle>
<ItemTemplate><asp:RadioButton id="cbSelect" groupname="Select"
runat="server"></asp:RadioButton>
</ItemTemplate>
<FooterStyle wrap="False"></FooterStyle>
</ASP:TemplateColumn>

I thought giving the button a group name was supposed to allow only one
selection at a time, but it is not working.

Is there a way client side to be able to only allow 1 radio button to be
checked at a time?

Thanks