Raise event when text or site is completely loaded

Marc Bogaard

Hello together!

Is there any event avaible in Javascript that raises
when the site or in my case a text is completely loaded?
Is need this because the visitor should only be allowed
to press a button when the privacy text is visible.

thank you in advance
marc

john henry bonham

Marc said:
Hello together!

Is there any event avaible in Javascript that raises
when the site or in my case a text is completely loaded?
Is need this because the visitor should only be allowed
to press a button when the privacy text is visible.

thank you in advance
marc

function example()
{