Rating

rene.marxis

Hello

i'm looking for some technic to do some basic ratings.
I'd like to rate some items (e.g. images) that are clicked on some
webpage.

e.g.:
Image1 Rating-range (1 to 5)
Clicked: 100 times
New rating value: 5
Old ralting: 4
New rating: 5

Anyone out there who can give some hints where to start looking?
(Although i think i'll need to take a deep look into math-
staticstics...)

thanks in advance

Andrew Thompson

On Mar 1, 9:55 pm, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
i'm looking for some technic ..

What is a 'technic'?
..to do some basic ratings.

If you do not know how to do it, what
makes you think you are in a position
to judge them 'basic'?
I'd like to rate some items (e.g. images) that are clicked on some
webpage. ....
Anyone out there who can give some hints where to start looking?

Probably e-lance.

Andrew T.

ReneMarxis

On Mar 1, 9:55 pm, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

What is a 'technic'?

If you do not know how to do it, what
makes you think you are in a position
to judge them 'basic'?

Probably e-lance.

Andrew T.

Thanks for your answer ...

murari garg

Hello

i'm looking for some technic to do some basic ratings.
I'd like to rate some items (e.g. images) that are clicked on some
webpage.

e.g.:
Image1 Rating-range (1 to 5)
Clicked: 100 times
New rating value: 5
Old ralting: 4
New rating: 5

Anyone out there who can give some hints where to start looking?
(Although i think i'll need to take a deep look into math-
staticstics...)

thanks in advance

i think that you want that when total no click on any image on your
webpage become 100 than the webpage must display it rating as 5.

you put action listener on image and a text file. when someone click
on image that action listener will going to active.and action listener
will going to update the no of click on text file.
so whenever anyone will going to open your page then your programme
will going to check that text file for knowing the no of previous
click.if it found greater than 100 then it would assign it rating 5.
i hope this will be good idea for carring out your task