    staticstics...)

    thanks in advance

    , Mar 1, 2007

  2. On Mar 1, 9:55 pm, wrote:
    > i'm looking for some technic ..

    What is a 'technic'?

    >..to do some basic ratings.

    If you do not know how to do it, what
    makes you think you are in a position
    to judge them 'basic'?

    > I'd like to rate some items (e.g. images) that are clicked on some
    > webpage.

    > Anyone out there who can give some hints where to start looking?

    Probably e-lance.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Mar 1, 2007

  3. ReneMarxis Guest

    On 1 Mrz., 14:33, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > On Mar 1, 9:55 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > i'm looking for some technic ..

    > What is a 'technic'?
    >
    > >..to do some basic ratings.

    > If you do not know how to do it, what
    > makes you think you are in a position
    > to judge them 'basic'?
    >

    > > I'd like to rate some items (e.g. images) that are clicked on some
    > > webpage.

    > > Anyone out there who can give some hints where to start looking?

    > Probably e-lance.
    >
    > Andrew T.

    Thanks for your answer ...

    ReneMarxis, Mar 1, 2007
  4. murari garg Guest

    On Mar 1, 3:55 pm, wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > i'm looking for some technic to do some basic ratings.
    > I'd like to rate some items (e.g. images) that are clicked on some
    > webpage.
    >
    > e.g.:
    > Image1 Rating-range (1 to 5)
    > Clicked: 100 times
    > New rating value: 5
    > Old ralting: 4
    > New rating: 5
    >
    > Anyone out there who can give some hints where to start looking?
    > (Although i think i'll need to take a deep look into math-
    > staticstics...)
    >
    > thanks in advance

    i think that you want that when total no click on any image on your
    webpage become 100 than the webpage must display it rating as 5.

    you put action listener on image and a text file. when someone click
    on image that action listener will going to active.and action listener
    will going to update the no of click on text file.
    so whenever anyone will going to open your page then your programme
    will going to check that text file for knowing the no of previous
    click.if it found greater than 100 then it would assign it rating 5.
    i hope this will be good idea for carring out your task

    murari garg, Mar 4, 2007