RC version of the next Ruby/Tk

Hidetoshi NAGAI

Hi,

I release the RC version of the next Ruby/Tk.
If no serious problem is reported for the RC version,
I'll commit it at beginning of the next month.

Please get the source archive from
http://www.dumbo.ai.kyutech.ac.jp/~nagai/rbtk20040418.tar.gz

The diffs between 20040414 version and 20040418 version is
http://www.dumbo.ai.kyutech.ac.jp/~nagai/rbtk-diff0414-0418.gz

The source archive includes two directories; tcltklib and tk.
Please replace same name directories of Ruby source tree (under
'ext' directory), compile, and install them. They will work with
Ruby 1.8.1+ and 1.9.0.

Your comments and bug reports are welcome.