RCR 304: reference/pointer concept

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Eric Mahurin, May 9, 2005.

  1. Eric Mahurin

    Eric Mahurin Guest

    Eric Mahurin, May 9, 2005

  2. Eric Mahurin

    Bill Atkins Guest

    What would this accomplish?

    --
    Bill Atkins
    Bill Atkins, May 9, 2005

  3. On 5/9/05, Bill Atkins <> wrote:
    > What would this accomplish?

    Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
    Mayor: What do you mean, biblical?
    Ray: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor... real Wrath-of-
    God-type stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies.
    Venkman: Rivers and seas boiling!
    Egon: 40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos.
    Winston: The dead rising from the grave!
    Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats, living together... mass
    hysteria!

    Just IMO, of course, but then again I'm vehemently opposed to this RCR.

    -austin
    --
    Austin Ziegler *
    * Alternate: