RDoc in 1-click-installer experiences...

Stephan Kämper

Hi all,

I just observed the following when running RDoc on my sources on a Win98
box:

Apparently RDoc processes non-Ruby files too (whatever that means for
log and/or data files). After printing the line "Generating HTML..."
it apparently hangs.

However it works fine under Linux: It neither processes any non-ruby
files nor does it hang...

Why does this happen?

BTW, I'm running the Win-Installer (ruby-1.8.1-11) from Dave & Andy on a
Win98 box and a selfbuilt Ruby 1.8.1 on a Linux machine.

Happy Rubying anyway! :)

Stephan