[RDOC] Using a template causes rdoc not to document some classes

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Daniel Berger, Nov 2, 2004.

  1. Hi all,

    Windows XP Pro

    >ruby -v

    ruby 1.8.2 (2004-07-29) [i386-mswin32]

    I'm trying to use RDoc to document my html-table package. If I use
    the default template, everything works fine. However, if I try a
    custom template (I tried with 'kilmer' and others), it fails to
    document some of the classes.

    Here's the exact command I'm running:

    C:\eclipse\workspace\html-table\lib\html>rdoc -S -T kilmer
    ...\..\README attribute_handler.rb html_handler.rb caption.rb
    colgroup.rb col.rb row.rb header.rb data.rb tablesection.rb head.rb
    foot.rb body.rb

    If I remove the "-T kilmer" it works fine and documents all of the
    classes as expected. Any ideas?

    Regards,

    Dan

    PS: To see this for yourself, you'll need the CVS version of
    html-table. You can get the current version of html-table as follows.

    cvs -d:pserver::/cvsroot/ruby-miscutils
    login

    cvs -z3 -d:pserver::/cvsroot/ruby-miscutils
    co modulename

    Daniel Berger, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Daniel Berger

    Dave Thomas Guest

    On Nov 2, 2004, at 14:18, Daniel Berger wrote:

    > I'm trying to use RDoc to document my html-table package. If I use
    > the default template, everything works fine. However, if I try a
    > custom template (I tried with 'kilmer' and others), it fails to
    > document some of the classes.

    Probably means that the kilmer template hasn't been updated. E-mail me
    a class that doesn't get documented and I'll see what's going on.

    Cheers

    Dave

    Dave Thomas, Nov 2, 2004